Our ShareholdersTRUST US FOR VALUE CREATION
WE PURSUE PROFITABLE SALES GROWTH AND ALLOCATE HUMAN, FINANCIAL, AND NATURAL RESOURCES EFFECTIVELY TO IMPROVE OUR EFFICIENCY.
- € 1.80gross dividend for 2015
- More than872 MUnderlying operating profit
Put customers first
Putting customers first is at the heart of our business and the way we accelerate organic growth, while enhancing our value and corporate reputation. We constantly look for new ways to differentiate ourselves from our competitors and to provide our customers with convenient ways to shop.
- Food Lion launches new products and services at three enhanced products and services stores
- Meeting the demand for gluten-free products
Learn to grow
We pursue positive sales growth by analyzing external developments, innovating and allocating resources to improve our cost position.
- Delhaize Belgium promotes culinary discovery…. adding Swedish products to Delhaize.be
We lead locally by being a leader in our industry and ensuring that the communities where we work benefit from our best-in-industry practices.
- Delhaize Belgium named retailer of the year
Drive profitable growth today and beyond
- Food Lion recognized for energy efficiency
- Delhaize Serbia invests in SAP solutions to deliver best-in-class technology
Delhaize Group shares trade on NYSE Euronext Brussels under the symbol DELB. American Depositary Shares (ADS) are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol DEG. ADSs are evidenced by American Depositary Receipts (ADRs). Information on delhaize group’s share price can be found on the websites of Delhaize Group, NYSE Euronext Brussels and the New York Stock Exchange. Detailed information on trading activity and share prices can also be found in the financial section of many newspapers.